Are you running out of ideas and time to shop for that great gift this Christmas? Well, I’ve scoured the online world to bring you a host of ideas that you can use for gifts. Not my ideas, but other bloggers and YouTubers. They are all inexpensive, and easy to put together. In fact, Miss 11 has picked one of those for her sister (not telling in case she reads this!).
Easy DIY Gift Ideas
- Ingrid from Miss Glamorazzi shares some awesome DIY gifts in a jar ideas. I personally LOVE the “Spa In A Jar” idea – perfect for anyone especially during this time of the year!
- Meg from May Baby has some cute ideas that your teen or tween might want to jump on for their friends! I personally loved her DIY personalised phone case idea.
- Mason jars are everywhere this year and why not make use of that as a gift jar! Lauren Conrad shows you how to make your own mason jar snow globes, which I think will make a great Christmas gift.
- Jenni from I Spy DIY has a tutorial on a really cute pom pom Christmas themed cushion cover. This would make a cute gift too!
Image source: I Spy DIY
- Finally, Better Homes & Gardens shows you how to DIY your own terrarium! I love terrariums but we all know how expensive it is to buy one. If you’ve got the right plants, some soil and a good glass container, you can make your own, to give away as a gift!
Image source: Better Homes & Gardens
That’s it for this week’s Saturday Shopping post. Which ideas do you think you’ll be trying out?
Don’t forget to check out my other gift guides:
Also, if you’re looking for a more eco-friendly way to gift wrap your presents this year, head on to a post I shared last year.