What Do I Do?

What Do I Do?

Day 6 of Blog Every Day in May and the question is: What do you do?

If you asked me this question a few weeks ago, I would be able to answer you easily. Why? Because I did have a, shall we say, regular freelance gig that was actually the same as what I’m doing for my own blog. I used to blog and manage the social media for an online business that specialises in beauty and accessories. Perfect gig to complement what I’m doing here right? And I get paid regularly too. But, it was time to move on and now I’ve branched out on my own and here’s what Iย CAN do:

• Copywriting, social media management and blogging for businesses
  • Personal styling and Wardrobe Re-Vamp for YOU
  • Back to work & image overhaul for YOU
  • Personal Shopping

Norlin Shopping

• Accessories Styling

(hint: check out my Hire Me page for more details if you’re interested)

This is of course on top of the other things I’m already doing like – being a mother, wife, sister and friend! Which also includes being a – mentor, counsellor, cook, cleaner, ironing lady, mediator, listening ear, gossip partner,ย shopping partner…and the list goes on!

Now tell me what do YOU do?

Comments

comments

Written by

A mum of 3 who loves writing, sharing tips, tricks and discoveries that covers styling, fashion, beauty, lifestyle, health and so much more!

12 Comments
  • Trish says:

And you do it all so well with a smile on your dial.

• Raina says:

It does sound fun what u do! I envy you ๐Ÿ˜‰ What do I do? Not much haha. Have a psychology degree but haven’t returned to the work force since get married 1 year ago. So being a good housewife seems to be the best thing i can do atm ๐Ÿ™‚ Like you, whatever i’ll do in the future, i’ll do it with passion and joy! Btw, really enjoy your blog. I wish u were in Sydney! Xx

• baublesb says:

Raina, being a housewife is a hard thing to do you know. I know because I constantly try to AVOID housework while I’m working from home. ๐Ÿ™‚ tehehehe

You’ll get to do what you love soon and honestly, I do wish I was in Sydney too! Everything seems to happen there! But, if you’re ever here in Melbourne do let me know. Drop me an email! ๐Ÿ™‚

• Tina Gray says:

Sounds like fun! And I love that photo of you ๐Ÿ™‚

• LisaW says:

Love that photo of you Norlin! So proud of you for stepping out on your own.

• Jo-Anne Wizz says:

LUCKY!!!
    Only wish i had the money for luxuries being on a pension is hard life!!
    Everyone have a great fab day … Cheers!

• baublesb says:

Oh Jo-Anne, I wished I had the money for luxuries too! That’s why I specialise in shopping on a budget ๐Ÿ˜‰ You have a fab day too. xx

• Adeline says:

Sounds like MY kinda dream job!

I am an accountant *yawns* but I am looking into moving to marketing/ communications cos thats where the cool peeps are right? ๐Ÿ˜›

Thanks for reading my recent post.ย I love hearing what you think, so please feel free to share your thoughts in the comments section.