Having had my hair go through a number of heat stylers daily – all in the name of blogging – I have had to find ways to make sure that I don’t damage my ever so precious hair. Especially when I’m trying to grow it out (wonder how long that will last?!). So it was with great pleasure when I received this hair care pack from Silky Colouration; a salon only range that actually helps to condition and restore my hair!
First, a little bit about Silky Colouration, if you haven’t heard of them ( I know that was the first time I did).
Being the exclusive hair care product distributor of Silky and Nouvelle in Australia and New Zealand, their range promises to nourish and protect the hair by incorporating natural oil protectors. The range includes tints, bleaches, shampoos, conditioners, hair masks and treatments. Their range have been manufactured by HSA Cosmetics in Italy and just to ease your minds, they have NEVER been tested on animals either.
The Luxury Hair Care Pack I got to try out comprised of:
- Repair conditioning bath
- Conditioning balm
- Repair intensive mask
- Repair Sheen/Shine fluid
- 75 ml Crystal Serum
Thanks to the people at Silky Colouration, you’ve got a chance to win the Luxury Care Pack that I’ve tried.
Terms & Conditions:
- Open to Australian Residents Only
- Those NOT satisfying the criteria above will be disqualified
- The double passes giveaway will be picked at random. Winners will be notified via email and your names will be at the door of the event.
- Judge’s (me) decisions are final
- If the winner of the hair care pack does not respond within a week of contact, I will pick a new winner
- Once the prize has been sent out, it will be beyond our jurisdiction. There will be no replacements made on items lost or damage in transit
*I was given the Silky Colouration Luxury Pack for consideration in accordance with the site’s Disclosure Policy.