Each Friday, we will list our top 5 favourite things. It can be a site we love, or products we just tried, to shops that we have gone to and just LOVED the service. Here’s this week’s top 5 favourites:
- Kit Cosmetics – I just love the service I get from this place. They have a few stores in Melbourne, but the one I frequent is the one in Chadstone. The consultants are friendly, honest and very helpful, without being overbearing. They have a pretty comprehensive range of cosmetics and skin care products sourced from around the globe. If you’re too lazy to venture out – visit them online at www.kitcosmetics.com.au. Right now, I’m addicted to the Mario Badescu skincare line which they stock at Kit, which brings me to favourite no.2
- Mario Badescu Skincare range – If you like skincare that is simple to follow, affordable and has more of the product than the packaging, then this is the one to go for. I was first introduced to this range at Kit, when I saw their sign “want to get rid of blackheads – ask us how” so I did. And was introduced to the silver powder. It was fantastic! A solution that actually solves the problem! No gimmicks! Next, i tried their eye cream – and a small container of that lasted me nearly a year – I’m not kidding! You really only need a tiny amount on your face. This led on to the rest of the range and I have to say…are really impressive. You can find them either at Kit or go to www.mariobadescu.com to find out more. You can even have your skin analysed on the site and get some free samples too! Yes they do deliver the samples for free to Australia.
- Gloria Jeans @ Borders – Do you like reading? Do you like your coffee? Well, Gloria Jeans at Borders in Chadstone is a great place to go if you want to read what you’re considering buying and have a cuppa! It’s quiet, and comfortable and great if all you want to do is browse before buying.
- Mamamia’s Blog – Want to read some entertaining blog just about anything? Well log on to www.mamamia.com.au and you can read the musings from Mia Freedman, the ex-editor of Australian Cosmopolitan magazine. I love her wittiness and you can even add your own comments to some of the postings she has made on her blog, which makes it a lot more exciting to read too!
- Groovy Kids Parties.com – Have you got your child’s birthday coming up but have run out of ideas what to do? Well, groovykidsparties.com has got loads of ideas that you can use. It is also has a comprehensive directory of places where you can get fantastic party stuff. Why not subscribe to their newsletter and also get their free Party Tools e-book.
That’s this week’s Friday’s Favourite. Now you’ve got the whole weekend to find out more about these fantastic finds yourself. If you have any suggestions that we could include in our Friday’s Favourites, simply email us at [email protected] and we will check it out and see if we could include it in future blogs.